Wednesday 27 August 2014

Mouth Watering Pahadi Sandwiches @ Juce, Pune


Happen to bumped in a one of the finest snacks centres in Koregaon Park.......yes you read it right I 'bumped' in, all thanks to my car as it broke down just in front of this centre. While waiting for it to get repaired I ordered Special Pahaadi Sandwiches (as suggested by the waiter) to satisfy my evening hunger.

There it comes with mouth watering aroma. Stuffed with red color stuffing makes it look very spicy but that's because of the "Kashmiri Chillies".This special ingredient gives these sandwiched this unique name " Pahaadi". The perfect combination of different spieces with more of garlic.  Mashed paneer & potatoes with fine chopped onions inside were just enough to fill my empty stomach.

Superb taste & Excellent Presentation!!



No comments:

Post a Comment